Saturday, March 12, 2005

Most depressing day EVER.

devkid86:
AHH!

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04:
GO HOKIES!
I love March Madness!
Wake Game tonight! Deacon Basketball = My Forte. 8)

devkid86:
Wake lost!!!!!!!!
devkid86:
NO GOOD!

devkid86: Seriously. Your Valentine would have made all the difference

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04:

Mary's new bitch list:

1. GA Tech
2. NC State

*Don't you EVER bench my valentine again.

devkid86: Fuck NC State.

Ugh, bad move, nobody benches Chris Paul and gets away with it... NOBODY. That's what you get. If he were playing you would still be in the tournament. And I hate NC State with a passion and I don't even go to school in North Carolina. Way to be assholes and chant about his dead grandpa... low. I hope you get what's coming to you. Until then, my love for Wake Basketball and Chris Paul STILL know no bounds.

No comments: