Tuesday, March 15, 2005

My away message this morning and the responses it received

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04:
Change clothes and Go...

Yeah, start your morning off with Jay-Z's black album... BADASS.

bhouse2004: listening to rap huh?
bhouse2004: thats cool, i listen to rap sometimes
bhouse2004: its good to listen to different types of music

*Anyone get Todd's reference to Scene Sucks? Anyway, if you don't, trust me - it's just funny.

yachica85: MARY IS SOO BAD ASS! haha i luv ya gurl! miss ya! have a great day!

*Gah, I miss her so much. I didn't see her over Spring break :( But, we have New York week Summer 2005 so it's all good.

PS: I, Mary really did listen to Jay-Z this morning. It was grand in that cheesy dance around your room "dirting off your shoulder" kinda way.

Oh it's super sunny in what normally is super bleaky blacksburg today which is pretty rad ass... so that means my seratonin levels are illegally high. Hope yours are too :D

No comments: