Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Freezing & Sick on a 60 degree day :(

This morning I woke up sounding like death (the female version, might I add). I don't know where this came from, there were no warning signs and I haven't been able to function all day. My head has been hurting and after the Empo today (2nd day in a row this week), I went to sleep and didn't wake up until 8pm. I'm constantly freezing, and I don't understand why. It's so warm and nice outside. I had on a fleece today while everyone else was walking around in T-shirts. Zach was so confused as to why I had so many layers on. Anyway, I went to sleep and was shivering the whole time, and it's not even cold in my dorm room. I've lost my appetite. Zach and I went to ABP after bio today like we always do and I got a sandwich and some soup. I took a bite of the sandwich and I ate about a fourth of the soup. I woke up and had some left over pizza for dinner and I took like three bites of that. I've had goosebumps all day. I've been taking a lot of Codine... I don't know if it's actually helping because it still hurts to talk and cough drops aren't helping at all. This sucks, but fortunately my morning classes on Thursday and Friday have been cancelled because my professors are going to be out of town giving guest lectures at other universities. So that allows me the luxury of sleeping in until noon and only having to go to one class on Thursday and Friday. I guess I just have to make it through tomorrow. But until then... I'm signing off to go to bed - the headache and goosebumps aren't gone yet. :(

No comments: