Sunday, March 27, 2005

Highlights of my weekend

Taking the Cake:
At the DKE house... we witness a drunken makeout session that seriously lasted like 3 hours... so all of us get tired of watching these people suck face, so Brian dares Keirn to go grab the guy's ass... so everyone around us is like she won't do it, but alas, it's Keirn, so she comes up behind him and does a little touchy feely and I think it was the funniest thing that has happened in a long time. He had the most confused look on his face and the expression on the girl's face was even better. It was classic... one of those "you had to be there" kind of moments. Everyone was shocked, I think for a second everyone just stopped what they were doing and started cracking up. Gotta love Keirn.

Don't talk Politics: So we're walking on Roanoke street just hanging out and Brian (not the one from the above story, but a different one) was talking about funny things that have happened this year... Fish is in front of us and Brian goes, "hey Fish, say no to politics" and I was really confused, obviously since this was an inside joke and I definately wasn't an insider... so Fish told me that he went to a party once, and he was dancing with this girl and I'm assuming this was around election time (he didn't really clarify) and he was having a good time until she starts asking him about his stance on Bush, Fish is not the biggest Bush fan and told her that, and she got mad and just walked away. WHO DOES THAT?! Ha ha, are you so conservative that you cannot speak to liberals? Honestly... ha ha, I felt bad for Fish, but that was pretty funny.

Drew number 3: I met a kid this weekend and his name was Drew, I know, why is everyone named Drew?! Anyway, after DKE we all went to DX to get some food, so we're all sitting outside eating and having a good time still laughing about what Keirn did earlier and he goes, "I'm so conflicted about this easter weekend, my dad is Catholic and my mom is Jewish." I could not stop laughing. So we decided that he had Jesus AND Moses on his side... and that he belives in J.Mo. Ha ha and then we all proceded to be stupid and play the phone game where you all have your cell phones under the table and call each other... it was really lame, you should never do it.

No comments: