Saturday, March 19, 2005

I had a fun night...

Hey Mary what did you do?

- Went to The Cellar with the girls for dinner
- Jane saying, "Buruss should be the biggest building on our campus, not 12 floors of whores"
- Made dirt... as in chocolate pudding, oreos, gummies, and whipped cream (YUM!)
- Played Risk, yes the game of ULTIMATE world domination ... not a date
- Watched The Notebook
- Produced more tears than I thought my tear ducts were capable of
- Received a text message from drew during my crying rampage that said "I'm drunk!"
- Laughed.
- Making "beer" in the sink
- Said "that game at all the carnivals you went to when you were younger where you throw the ping pong ball into a little cup/fishbowl and win a goldfish was just preparation for beerpong later in life"
- Made fun of TB riding the BT... we love her, we do.
- Took my earings off
- Wished I could be playing Oregon Trail

Good times. Goodnight.

No comments: