Saturday, March 05, 2005

I went to the movies tonight and saw Hitch with Kathryn after my mom made us dinner at my house. - Just like old times :D

Hitch was the funniest movie i've seen in awhile. It was really cute and funny and refreshing.... minus the one cliche part near the end, but overall I really liked it. And now I leave you with some quotes that made me smile and go "awww."

"Life isn't about how many breaths you take, it's about how many moments leave you breathless" - Hitch

"You know what it's like getting up every morning? Feeling hopeless, feeling like the love of your life is waking up with the wrong man. But at the same time hoping that she still finds happiness, even if it's never going to be with you" - Kevin Jame's character in the movie (this was so sad)

"No woman gets up thinking god, I don't want to get swept off my feet today" - Hitch

This is such a good movie, go see it if you haven't. The movie theatre disgusted me today. There were middle schoolers smoking. Yeah, they still had their braces on and I'm pretty sure none of them had hit puberty yet. It was possibly the saddest thing I've seen in awhile - as if smoking is not gross enough in itself, seeing someone so young killing themselves made me so sad. You still have your frickin braces on, take a moment and enjoy life as a kid while you still can. Don't try and grow up so fast. I wish they knew how much better off they'd be if they didn't do this. They'll probably just look back and regret it. It's just really hard to come to terms with... that people not that much older than my sister are throwing their lives away.

No comments: