Sunday, March 20, 2005

Last night the Deacons lost to frikin WVU... now they're out of the NCAA tournament AND my valentine was benched during the 2nd overtime last night... :( But you know what, I still love these boys and I'm going to be rooting for them next year harder than ever.

And here's what Patrick had to say...

cubsbearsphish: thank you for your kind message last night. it was a heartbreaking loss.

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: Dinner and then... total domination of Social Anthropology.

I don't care what anyone says... especially the people that texted me last night... I still love Deacon Basketball.

cubsbearsphish: and for still loving Deacon basketball, Wake Forest loves you.

PS: speaking of those who texted me last night... I really like how this guy I barely talk to who I didn't give my phone number to somehow got my number and sent me a text message that said "Choke Wake" All I have to say to him is... a) let's not text people who didn't give you their phone number to begin with because that's just weird b) screw you. They played their hearts out.

No comments: