Sunday, March 27, 2005

The Countdown Continues :: 5 weeks.

So in recent news... Kathryn, Rach and I finally set a date for our New York trip. We'll be there May 20th - May 24th! I can't wait, it's going to be a blast. We're probably going to be staying in Manhattan, details on what hotel to stay in is still up in the air. We all have our preferences, I'm not too particular, wherever works for me. I'm just glad we're going. :D

I talked to my mom a few days ago and I told her I was going to come home for a few days in a few weeks, but then she told me nobody was going to be home. Apparently one day last week my mom and dad decided they needed a "break" and so they're going to Florida... just because. Me = envious! My sister gets to take a week (give or take) off of school and go to sunny Miami and bask in the awesomeness! My mom asked if I wanted to go, and of course I do, but there's no way I can miss a week of classes. I'd probably miss three tests at the rate my weeks have been going here. Ha ha, I guess that's just part of the college experience, you work hard and play hard. :D So, I told my mom to go to Miami and get a nice tan on my behalf... I hope dad has fun, he desperately needs this week off, he's been so drained lately so I'm glad he gets to take some time to himself... and as for me, though extremely envious, but I only have 5 more weeks until summer break and I cannot wait, it's going to be a good summer. Horray for traveling and friends, and sundresses! Oh and movie star sunglasses in LA! :D

No comments: