Wednesday, March 02, 2005

This just in...

Matt Brandon lives in London now and graduated last year from Wake Forest. When did I miss this?! I'm glad everything worked out for him. I feel so out of the loop sometimes. I played tennis with this kid for two summers. I think he actually taught me some of my first basic tennis skills... or maybe it was Mike Todd, but regardless, it was Matt that got me into Weezer and for that I don't think I will ever forget him. Gosh, now he's all grown up and working, it's so weird - we're all growing up... I guess it just hasn't hit me yet.

Basically this is a useless post about a guy half of you probably don't know. I guess what I'm trying to say is, time passes by quickly and if you blink, you can miss it and you may have a Matt Brandon of your own that you will soon find out about.

PS: Ladies, he's still really frikin HOT.

No comments: