Thursday, March 31, 2005

I feel a little better today... still no appetite, maybe by tomorrow.

In other news, yesterday I saw a guy with a shirt on that said, "God's Gift to Women" and sadly, he did not look like God's gift to women. It was funny, I think I laughed everytime I saw him and when I laugh I do this choking coughing thing too because that's what happens when you're sick so he probably just thought I was dying. I got my "You have died of dysentery" shirt today, the UPS man brought it by... it only said "Raspberry Dysentery" on the bag, not sketch at all... ha ha. I love it. It's a little big, but maybe that's because I've lost some weight not eating for the past three days. As if being sick isn't bad enough, I'm magically anorexic now too? Great! So apparently April is Sexual abuse/assult awarness month or something. It's a really big thing on campus every year. On the drill field there's like four rows of T-shirts that victims made and I glanced at a few of them on my way to class the past two days and they say things like "Fuck You uncle Danny" or "Thanks dad for lowering my trust in men" or "An angel died on (insert date here)" It's just really disturbing to see. There were some T-shirts with pictures of people my age or a little younger who have died as a result. It's just so sad becuase these people have done nothing wrong.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heh heh heh heh heh .... Gotta love roanoke island map