Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I have the urge to see Hitch right now
Slight problem... it's out of theatres and not rentable yet.

So... I leave you with quotes from the movie that I love:

Boyfriend: I just asked if it was Diet!
Hitch: Excuse me, by asking if it was Diet she took it as you trying to imply that she was fat. Go and get a red rose, get a regular coke and tell her that she is everything you never knew you always wanted.

Albert: I want to jump in front of every cab I see, because maybe then I'll stop thinking about her.

Hitch: Because that's what people do. They leap, and hope to God they can fly, because otherwise. you just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, why in the HELL did I jump? But here I am, Sarah, falling, and the only one that makes me feel like I can fly... is you.

:: sigh ::

Hitch: You got to know where to put your hand on her back. If you put it to high that's saying you just want to be friends. If you put it to low that's saying you just want to grab some ass.
Albert: Got it. Friends, ass.

No comments: