Thursday, June 09, 2005

Equipped with a 16 X 20 canvas (becuase they did not have the 20 x 20) paint, and brushes... I have finished painting the background for one of my many summer art projects. I started the Eiffel tower one today.... The four background colors are... Black, Crimson, Dark Brown, and Yellow. I just painted the canvas and now i'm just waiting for it to try... so far the black and yellow look amazing but the crimson not so much... I may just have to do another coat of it... same goes for the brown. But... bascially all I have left to do now is to just sharpen up the lines (becuase i am OCD to the max) and freestyle my french tower... we'll see how that goes. If all else fails, I'm turning this into a piece of abstract expressionism. Hopefully I don't have to resort to that, because in the apartment, this will look so out of place.

No comments: