Wednesday, June 15, 2005

She wished to remain anon. so in this conversation she will just be A (for anon) and I will be M...

M: she wants me to go to her apartment next weekend, plus she is going to see a boy, and I would feel exceedingly 3rd wheel
A: yeah don't do it
M: and i'm not going to hang out with you know who
A: dont EVEN say his name
M: b/c stupid shit would happen... i know it
A: yeah i'd say that's a no go
A: actually, i'd say any interaction with you know who is a no go
M: yeah same.
A: its not worth it - i don't like him
A: oh so btw, i talked to ****** on the phone for like two hours again last night
M: so what's going on with that?
A: we are friends. who might occassionally fuck if it comes to that
M: ha ha ah ah that is beautiful
A: hahahaha what how i phrased it?
M: uh yeah. i was like two seconds away from peeing in my pants
A: hahahaha if you profile that please do not put my name. i'd appreciate it.

I pretty much heart her.

No comments: