Sunday, June 05, 2005

I miss Tech! :(

ugabaluga86: MARY!
ugabaluga86: i finally got online

(and Laura... the Nicole to my Paris... this reality of Nicole and Paris not seeing each other is metaphoric for Laura and I being apart.... ha ha jk. But I do miss her, Laura that is.

JanieKate04: hey! I just wanted to say hi and tell you that i've missed hanging out with you. I hope you're summer has been great and you've had fun on your trips

(Now, I'm really sad... I'm home and I don't have a neighbor like Jane who I can run over to talk to at 1 in the morning.)

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: With my "fun flask" buddy Rach.

Round 2. Kathryn, you should come too! :-)

Gingernut07: DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!

(Even though Christy goes to UVA.... I miss her just as much as the Techies)

No comments: