Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Funny things...

sportschic326: i just had an epiphany with electron configurations. i hate myself. that is all. love you. sincerely, j-unit.

* Nina Cohen... ha ha there are no words. This was quite possibly the funniest IM i've received all day. I'm glad you're enjoying your summer Chem classes. :P

MarbarO25: WHere the hell have u been?

* Excuse me Marlo Cohen... I may have been traveling a lot, but you my friend have been in Italy. I don't want to hear it. :D PS: these cohens aren't related!

On a more serious note...

a) I think I just got a paper cut in between my fingers! Ouch! I can't really tell if it's a paper cut because it's rather dark right now, but it definately feels like one

b) I've realized that once somebody has let you down so many times, everything they say to you just becomes null. And the more they tell you these things the more insignificant their words become. And then there comes a turning point where it all just becomes indifferent to you, like you don't care anymore. It's then that you realize that it's just not worth the effort. Sad but true.


No comments: