Friday, June 17, 2005

Moving to New York :: Mary in the City

I recently decided that no matter what I'm going to live in New York City at some point during my life. But more specifically between singlehood and marriage aka the time is right out of college. And this morning while going through my daily routine of checking out gawker and curbed, I found this new listing... It's basically effing perfect. Now, I haven't dipped into my trust fund yet, not even for a car or anything outrageous of that sort. However, this is something I really really really want. I don't know if the parentals will go for it... but if they did, it would pretty much be a dream come true. I'd gladly trade the condo on the bay for this... ANYDAY. Anyway here's a link. Asking price $1.4 million. Not bad considering it's New York City. Oh yeah did I mention 3 floors and 3,392 square feet! That's almost the size of the house I'm living in now!

Proof that love at first sight really does exist


No comments: