Friday, June 03, 2005

My friends are a little ridiculous... but that doesn't mean that I don't love them all.

Gingernut07: oh my goodness, I had a dream that you and I went to Italian Villa, except the building looked nothing like Italian Villa, but it was Italian Villa nonetheless, and I flirted with Jude Law while he took my order

* I wish MY dreams were that good!

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: Oh maybe I will build my house on your cloud.
diy0ungnsavurslf: you house would probably fall

* Only Drew would take it literally

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: She thinks I'm much to thin, she asks me if I'm sick
What's a girl to do with friends like this?
LiLjKiM703: im much too thin

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: sportschic326: pst....if it's gonna be nice tomorrow maybe i'll dress up for you;-)
Surf N Waves 04: perhaps i'll bust out a little sumthin sumthin... pun intended

Ha ha... can't wait. And just for the record because I know Carden will say something... I will not be busting out of anything

tigatiga88: touché mary....touché

*************************************

Surf N Waves 04: <~ can't efffffffing wait.
sportschic326: iiiiiiiiiii know!
sportschic326: pst....if it's gonna be nice tomorrow maybe i'll dress up for you;-)
Surf N Waves 04: omg yessss!
Surf N Waves 04: you are the best date ever.
sportschic326: that means so much coming from you:-)
Surf N Waves 04: perhaps i'll bust out a little sumthin sumthin
Surf N Waves 04: pun intended.
Surf N Waves 04: ha ha jk.
sportschic326: (since you are my undercover lover)
sportschic326: ohhhhh snaps
sportschic326: hahahaha i liked that one
Surf N Waves 04: ha ha that was ridic
sportschic326: haha yes, yes it was

* Man, I am so lucky to be going on a hot date with Nina Cohen today... I haven't seen her since November!

No comments: