Wednesday, June 29, 2005


Via Curbed.
Out with the old...

...In with the New

Bad News: I, Mary, being the insanely awesome person that I am, busted my 40 gig iPod. Too bad for me, the 40 GB wonder was discontinued by the good people at Apple. Great, thanks guys. According to the stickers up all around New York City, "iPods lick balls," and despite these warnings up around the city, I still have a softspot for this device that transports insane aural pleasure to me 24/7. Saddened by the fact that I would never ever be the owner of a 40 GB iPod ever again... Good News: I was given the 30 GB iPod photo as a replacement. The man told me that "realistically" I would probably never accumulate 10,000 songs (nay! I probably could). But the upside to this is that the 30 is not as heavy as the 40 (not that the 40 was bad or anything), I can have up to 7,500 songs which is more than the 20 AND I can store up to 25,000 photos. Now, I haven't exactly looked into that yet. Because first and foremost, I really want to get my music into this thing. That was it's sole purpose for me anyway. But I guess I could try out this photo thing and see how it works... anyway, tonight iPod and happy Mary were finally reunited and it was a beautiful beautiful thing. Posted by Hello

No comments: