Friday, June 10, 2005

If you've walked through Tysons Corner lately, you've probabaly noticed that Abercrombie & Fitch has disappeared from the mall map. The place that you have come to love or hate next to Banana Republic is now being replaced with a store called Ruehl... still run by Abercrombie & Fitch but geared towards an older audience... which in my opinion is perfect for this metropolitan area. It claims to bring Northern Virginia "Greenwich Village" style and I guess we have to wait until it's opening in the fall to see if that is true... but if it is the case then I'm sure many Northern Virginians like myself will be very happy shoppers. However, I am sure the price tags on these clothes will be Greenwich Village prices so with that I say, start saving and counting down the days.

Read about it here from a better source than your friend Mary... CNN!

No comments: