Saturday, September 18, 2004

And I don't want you to be over this now
Can't stand the pain anymore
You were the best of love
What was I thinking of?
... I don't know.

I wish I just knew what was going through your head right now. I wonder if I did the right thing by deciding to just leave it and move on. I'm frustrated. You frustrate me to no end. And even through all of that, I'm not even mad at you. I hate going around in circles and never knowing what to expect. And I know you know it's not fair to either one of us. So what do we do? What do I do? Last week I was so sure what I wanted to do, I just wanted to forget anything ever happened and just move on. But all of that changed and now I'm back to square one. Moving around in circles - indecisive. unsure. unwilling.

Unwilling.

No comments: