Monday, September 13, 2004

"It's been hours now, to be here like this
Just to lay you down, just to taste your lips
Just to keep me up, I'm so tired of sleeping
Just to lay inside you, and to know this feeling."

I want to marry Andrew McMaHon.

I don't know about you but I think that's a pretty sexual song. And the fact that Andrew McMaHon sings it coupled with the fact that he wrote it makes me want to do him... ON HIS PIANO.

I saw his piano the other day and based on that fact I LOVE him. I love the way he plays his piano. I like how he has written in black marker on the sides of his piano. I like how he stands on the keys at the end of some of his songs and just starts jumping up and down. I like how his hair is all over the place. I like how he screams into the microphone. I love his voice. I like his clothes and his flip flops and I love his songs. I think I want to marry him. Ha ha if only. I would so marry him in a second. So we can start making some babies on his piano.

The end.

PS: Of course I like most of you guys are whoring out the words marry and love... it's a sad sad thing.
PPS: I'm really not this hormonally charged. We recently just had the "I love Andrew McMaHon epiphany" in Lee 415.

No comments: