Monday, September 20, 2004

Kathryn is keeping me updated on our Emo friends...

This is the latest:

Spark up the caffiene and nicotine binge and that's pretty much the pattern of how my day begins.

-AND-

That halo fell from your head to your neck.. now your just another whore with a pretty necklace.

Sometimes you wonder if these guys need hugs.

Check out this website RIGHT NOW:

http://rion.nu/nyc2/

For those of you wondering what the above link is... it's a website collaboration between a few New York City photo-bloggers. I absolutely LOVE this. The pictures are phenomenal and so artistic. I am especially IN LOVE with New York through Chris Glenn's camera lense. They are so aesthetically pleasing. If this doesn't make you want to pack up all your things and move to New York, I don't know what will. I know that if I could I'd be on the next flight out of Dulles Airport to New York in an instant. Absofuckinglutely amazing talent.

No comments: