Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My conversation with Doups last night:

Doups of CAN: the 11 o'clock rule dies again tonight
Surf N Waves 04: ha ha and it gets shot to hell in a gas suit
Doups of CAN: and it's all cause of stupid hmwrk

*For those of you who are not familiar with the 11 o'clock rule. It's basically where you drop all you're doing and go to sleep. Can I just say that I CALLED THIS. I knew he would break it becuase I've been there and done that. So basically this is me telling you "I told you!" The 11 o'clock rule never works.

Doups of CAN: i'm seriously considering RIT though
Doups of CAN: wasn't that the school that offered u a scholarship?
Surf N Waves 04: yes

*Doups is following in my footsteps. Clearly, he wants to be ME. GO TO R I FUCKING T. It's amazing.

Doups of CAN: !
Doups of CAN: that's the new thing, from now on, i'm gonna add the last letter of each word i write, to the next word
Doups of CAN: fantastic, u are an inspiration

* Damn straight.

Doups of CAN: well, i can see that your college education's progressing nicely
Doups of CAN: and thanks for all the info and advice
Doups of CAN: alright, you're amazing
Doups of CAN: goodnight
Doups of CAN: or rather, bonsoir

* I try. I try. Okay so this part of the conversation is rather obscure but we talked about some pretty intense things and because of my awesome knowledge in the field of Psychology, I was able to help him which is AWESOME. At least I know I'm doing something right... I helped somebody today and it feels good. And the person was Doups... who NEVER asks for help. I'm flattered.

No comments: