Thursday, September 16, 2004

i LIVE for...

- Nights where I have a clear view of the stars
- Walks on the beach (in California of course)
- Tiny fragments of perfection
- Madrigals
- Days where I feel that I am invincible
- Nights with the people you love the most
- Running in the rain with friends
- Hurricane ultimate frisbee
- Nights where I climb out of sunroofs (ha ha Jase)
- 73 degree days
- Ocean waves
- Ocean breezes
- Nights that mean more to me than anything in the world
- Saying goodbyes and starting over
- Jamba Juice
- Concerts at Wolftrap (ie. Howie Day)
- Concerts at the Black Cat
- Concerts at the 9:30 club
- Washington, DC
- Orange County, California
- Waterfalls
- Argentina & Portugal
- England
- The thought of Mr. Right
- The realization that it's better to find Mr. Real
- Acoustic music via Howie Day or Jason Mraz's magical fingers
- Andrew McMaHon's Piano and Piano playing
- Searching for an answer
- The first kiss with that new someone
- Paris and romance "La vie de Romance" <~ my poster doesn't lie.
- Foreign films
- Indie films
- Film festivals
- Sunset Blvd.
- My friends and family
- Nights where I have long, meaningful, deep conversations with people I don't know too well and people I do know too well
- Nights that I can sit on a swing with someone in silence and not feel awkward
- Nights where there is nothing to do but drive around with friends
- Standing in fountains
- Memories of the past
- Promises of a better tomorrow
- Warm Tea
- Poetry
- Euphoric Bliss

No comments: