Wednesday, September 15, 2004

So I fall I don't want to feel this small
You know I just can't handle this
Handle this at all
And I'll just fall I
let my heartbeat drop
I falter as the music stops
And you watch me as I stall
And wonder when I fall


You know sometimes people disappoint you and they don't even realize it and it's times like these when you begin to lose all faith in them and wonder why you had so much faith in them. Today was one of those days and tonight was one of those nights where everything that could possibly hit the fan and come right back at you did and if there was one word to describe how I feel it's SHIT. Guys say girls are so hard to decipher sometimes when really the only way we feel the way we do sometimes is because they put us in this position.

This is it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOOOOVE YOU!
I Love you!
I looofe you.
I LoVe ya!
I looooofah you.
I heart you
I <3 you!
I lovre you.

;)

Gregory