Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I went over to Vawter today because Emo Matt kept crying about not having his umbrella that HE left in my dorm when HE was in here having a nervous break down. We LOVE Emo Matt. I know it seems like he gets picked on a lot, but we don't mean it half the time. So anyway, Drew was there and Sarah was there too and we ate Gummy Bears and then left. I think Matt was suppose to be teaching me Unit 3 so I could go to the EMPO tomorrow, but that didn't happen because I was in the hall on the phone with Kenneth the whole time.

Speaking of which...

He told me that Teka had called and asked what was going on with us and was being kind of sketch about it. She told him that he and I were "ambiguous" and when he told me that I was just kind of like uhmmm what's that supposed to mean? So I told him, I'd get back to him when I found out. It's weird he was telling me how she was like something's going on and I'm going to find out what it is because I know these things. So I guess we'll see what she is going to "find out." Granted I think I already know.

Oh before going over to Drew and Matt's at Vawter, I went to Pilates... shit sucks. It's going to hurt tomorrow.

I also talked to Keirn tonight, I miss her a lot. Jase and I were supposed to go to California to visit Colin for Spring Break this year because Colin is going to Film School in LA... lucky. But Keirn said she wanted us to visit her in New Orleans because she's coming to Tech for her Spring Break. So now I'm really torn because I really want to go visit Colin in LA just because I want to see what he's been doing and I want to see all the flims that he is working on. He's actually visiting before he leaves sometime in October so hopefully we can do a Vidblog or maybe a joint-documentary or something. That would be good. Just like old times. Reed, I just realized we never set up a Video section on your website. Maybe you should open that section soon. Colin and I will have some stuff to contribute. Jase called and said he was going to be visiting in October too and I think when Colin comes he's going to go to the Wake Forest game with us so it'll be good times.

Note to self: Go to the Record Exchange store tomorrow. Or else. I've been meaning to get 2 CD's lately and our CD store on the corner here frankly sucks. Well kinda. It's got an okay selection, but most of the stuff I like isn't there so if the Record Exchange doesn't have it, it looks like I'll have to buy it online which SUCKS because the mail here takes SO long. A friend of mine sent me pictures on the 23rd of August and I received them on September 1st. Doesn't normal mail only take 2 days? Sometimes even 1? So anyway, I checked my mail today because my friend said she sent me a letter or what not awhile ago and I STILL haven't gotten it yet. She sent this a week ago and has been asking me every day. And every day I go to Pritchard to check my mail - I feel like an IDIOT because there is nothing there and the lady gives me this weird "i pity you" look. Really, I do have friends who send me letters. Really. Anyway, I asked her how long it takes for mail to come if it is sent from Northern Virginia. The answer I was expecting was 2-3 days... she told me 5. Yesss, thanks life. I think it's just because our school sucks at sorting mail. I don't blame them, there are 27,000 undergrads here - I'm sure it's a bitch to sort all that mail. However, I pre-ordered a CD online and if I don't get it on time, I'm going to be a little T.Oed because I'm supposed to get it BEFORE the release date, but knowing how things are going here, I probably won't get it until afterwards. Oh well, it happens. Rachel talked to me today and she told me her mom sent me something in the mail so that's exciting. I love her mom. It made my day. Seriously, today was shitty day number 2. That's 2 in a row! I had another pop quiz today in English but I raped it so that was good and then I went to the Math Emporium (which I dislike with an exotic passion) and I took my Unit Test and raped that too so academically it was a good day I guess. My parental units would be happy, but I don't care anymore. I don't even know why I'm majoring in what I'm majoring in. My parents picked it for me and I went along with it because I didn't know what I wanted to do and so far - it's really not bad at all. I hear so many horror stories about Pre-Med but right now everything is all gravy. I kinda wish I were talented like Colin so I could go to a cool school in LA and have a film career. Oh well, that's life. I hate that I "live for the weekends." I don't look forward to my week at all. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought that Friday is almost here and then when Sunday rolls around it's just depressing. I wish I didn't care.

Oh well, so anyway, it's still raining here and it's suppose to be shitty until Thursday which just makes this whole week worse because the weather is bad and I hate playing this carry your umbrella everywhere you go game and being cold all the time. I hate how the bottom of my pants get wet, and looking outside and not seeing the sun. THANKS HURRICANE FRANCES!

I think I've complained enough for one day... BUT, I'm still pondering this whole "ambiguous" thing. Maybe I'll figure it out. I'll let you know what's going on.

No comments: