Sunday, September 05, 2004

Song of the day via Kenneth

Calling You ~ Blue Moon

There's something that I can't quite explain.
I'm so in love with you, you'll never take that away.
And if I've said a hundred times before, expect a thousand more.
(You'll never take that away)

Well, expect me to be calling you to see if you're ok when I'm not around.
Asking if you love me,
I love the way you make it sound.
Calling you to see:Do I try too hard to make you smile? To make us smile?

Well I will keep calling you to see:
If you're sleeping, are you're dreaming?
If you're dreaming, are you dreaming of me?
I can't believe...you actually picked...me

I thought that the world had lost its way
(It's so hard sometimes)
Then I fell in love with you
(then came you)
and you took that way
(Its not so difficult. The world is not so difficult)

You take away the old, show me the new,
and I feel like I can fly when I stand next to you.S
o while I'm on this phone, a hundred miles from home
I take the words you gave, and send them back to you.

No comments: