Monday, September 13, 2004

It's time for another one of those blogs where I start listing things like I'm John frikin Cusack in High Fidelity.

I want...

- To make it through this year
- To know what I want to do as far as school situations go - do I transfer? do I stay?
- To love and to be loved (Conor Oberst style - 'cause i've made peace with the fallen leaves, i see their same fate in my own body... i won't be frightened when i'm awoken from this dream' sing along... common)
- To travel, I want to leave North America and go to Europe... everywhere in Europe, Italy, France, Germany, Spain. Then I want to go to Argentina, Portugal, Brazil, the Carribean, Australia, Fiji, Tahiti... I want to seel the world
- To spend a semester in London.
- To go to the Tate Moderne in London
- To meet Howie Day and of course Jason Mraz
- To start making some Vidblogs
- To not be sad all the time
- To accomplish half the things on this list
- To amount to something
- To meet more people
- To go to a GERMAN Club party... not like the language club... but the exclusive one we have on campus that's kinda like what you saw in the movie "The Skulls" or the equivalant to UVA's Z society or IMP... http://www.vtgc.net/
- To meet someone in the GERMAN Club
- To get Byan Randall (the QB of my VT's football team) to sign my frikin T-shirt.
- To get more sleep (I need it)
- To talk more about how I'm feeling... and to stop holding all my emotions in.

I'm working on it.

No comments: