Saturday, September 25, 2004

Oh what a night. Ah, College!

I love EMO MATT! Seriously, this kid has the worst frikin luck ever. I feel so sorry for him sometimes. The innocent bystander that gets fucked over. So tonight, we decided to go out to a party. Sarah went to Radford for the night and she asked if I wanted to come, but I never really talked to Mike about going so I just didn't go. So Matt comes over and we hang out with Erica and her friends for awhile at an appartment party and then I found Drew and we went to another apartment party... and this is where it gets good.

So it's pretty much all of our fun friends and we all know each other so it's good times. There are a bunch of girls dancing on tables and your cliche guys... I love analyzing this social interaction (wow, i'm a nerd). So anyway Matt is just observing the crowd, socializing and having a good time. He's not even drinking and he's doing NOTHING wrong. So as we're talking he says, "Natalie" because she walked by and tapped her but I guess she spilt a little bit of her drink on her shirt and then freaked out and splashed her beer all over his shirt. It was AWESOME. Poor kid. I felt so bad for him, because if that were me I'd be so pissed off. Not gonna lie. Drew and I were laughing uncontrolably probably because we just couldn't believe that actually happend. It looked like something that came out of a horror movie. And out of all people for this to happen to... it's Matty! We love Matty! I am convinced he has the worst luck ever. I hugged him a few times because I just felt so bad for him. How would you react if someone did that to you over something that you didn't even mean to do? Reactions anyone? Leave a comment if you're reading...

Okay so that was pretty much the event of the night. Seriously wow. Provided so much entertainment... you wouldn't believe how much...

Okay so here are some quotes from the night that may not mean much to you but were pretty funny at the time. We had a pen so we wrote them on our hands as the night progressed so that we wouldn't forget later today which is by the way the day of the N.C. State Game... Get out of our Lane BITCHES. :)

Quotes:

Drew:
Fuck alcohol!
Me: Fuck You!

As we're walking down Roanoke Street back to Campus...
Drew:
Look Mary! It's zigma horseshoe!!!
Me: Too bad that's Zeta Psi
(I know my greek... what can I say?)

Drew: She's 17? She's old enough to be Gloria's mother!
Matt: Shut up.

Me: Drew, pinch me! Because I cannot believe that just happened!
Drew: PINCH ME! That just happened right?!
Me: Wait... okay just making sure that just happened.
Drew: Yep... that just frikin happened
Me: AWESOME!

Random Guys in Car: Hey baby, can we get your number?
Me (talking to the guys in the car while I'm on my cell phone): Uhhh... I don't have a cell phone.
Random Guys: You're talking on it right now! Stop lying!
Me: Ummm... it's not mine?!
Random Guys: Where are you going tonight?
Me: Not sure, I'm trying to find some friends of mine
Random Guys: We'll help you find them
Me: How thoughtful, but uh NO THANKS.

Drew: I'm just going to put my copy of the Wallstreet Journal right here on this tree stump.

Drew:
If you see another one of those jerky rent-a-cops just act normal, don't give them the time of day... FUCK THEM.

Me: Yeah so my dad is the French Chemistry professor at Virginia Tech

Drew: His hands are behind his back... and he's not even walking in a straight line - it's so obvious that he's drunk.
Me: Dude, he's just preparing himself for when they cuff him. And that would be why his hands are convienantly located behind his back.

Drew: Oh look it's beer!
Me: Oh look it's a cop! Wave to your friend!


No comments: