Sunday, September 19, 2004

This weekend = GREAT!

Friday: I went to Squires and saw Naturally Sharp and Juxtaposition (both a capella groups) sing and open for Pat frikin McGee. We decided that we'd become Juxtaposition groupies because Zack is the man. Then Pat McGee sang and I felt like I was a 12 year old at an Nsync Concert. He was phenomenal and completely AWESOME. He came into the crowd and stood right in front of me so we all pretty much touched him and it was great. Then... someone threw a cell phone up on stage and he talked to the girl on the phone who goes to UVA (boo) and sang to her! *Melts* After the concert he stuck around and did a meet and greet kind of thing and I got my CD signed... again *melts* It was good times.

Saturday: I was going to stay in but Sarah dragged me out since I hadn't gone out with her in awhile and I was kind of glad that she did. We went to Lambdi Chi which was AWESOME up until the point where I got sick. Wow thanks life. But everyone there was really nice and asked if I was okay and took care of me which was really awesome of them. I hope I wasn't a pain in the butt. Sarah said I was okay so I believe her. We decided that Lambdi Chi is one of our favorite places to go. The guys there are really chill and that's good. All in all it was good times.

This morning SUCKED! I woke up with a cold, my throat hurt and I looked like death. Great awesome! But it was a good weekend so it was worth it. Definately the best weekend I've ahd since I've been here.

No comments: