Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Our CD stores here in Blacksburg are not very good. It's actually really disappointing. REALLY disappointing. I've been to Crossroads and the Record Exchange and they don't even have half the stuff I'm looking for. I know the bands I like aren't exactly that "main stream" or whatever but still... how do you not have The Rocket Summer? Isn't that uber college music? I mean if I went in there and looked for Dave Matthews or O.A.R i'd see rows and rows of thousands of the same CDs but DAMN. All the Bright Eyes stuff is gone. Postal Service as well as Death Cab is pretty much gone or I already have it. Too bad what I'm looking for isn't even that obscure. I'm sure Best Buy would even have it. I'm just annoyed becuase then I'll have to buy this shit online and that sucks a fuck because our mail is SLOW. I won't be getting the CD I previously ordered for another 2 weeks (and that's just because it's backordered right now) but when they do get it, I'll have to wait an extra week because the mail people are horrible. Errr... Thanks life.

Song of the day: "I'll be here awhile" - 311

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mary,
You are such a fucking MUSIC SNOB... you haven't changed one bit. Hah. I'm kidding. I love you and your music sense. You're the only girl I know who has an appreciation for music that IS GOOD. Oh yeah, I LOVE YOU.

Greg.