Thursday, April 28, 2005

And it's OVER! (Well... at least until exams) Ha ha... I just can't win can I?

Horray! I like how I planned the end of this semester so well. Not gonna lie. I am patting myself on the back right now because of how awesome I have been in getting all my work done. I am not stressing out like others and I'm turning in my Anthropology paper (which by the way is 18 pages of AWESOMENESS) tomorrow when it's due May 6th? Why, because I didn't want to have to worry about it so I set a deadline for myself. Also, I was suppose to do an oral presentation, tomorrow in that class but I asked my teacher if I could switch and write the paper instead because I didn't feel I'd have enough time to cover all that I wanted to. He was kind of hesitant at first because he had worked the presentation schedule out and everything and it was already the end of the semester and he didn't want to change anything. But I made him a deal and said I would turn my paper in early. And I think it's fair that I'm turning it in tomorrow when I would have originally presented. I feel so relieved! I'm done with all my papers and projects for the semester. I also got an e-mail today from my Psyc professor saying that he had no negative feedback for my group's presentation because he thought it was great. So I am REALLY happy. I'm also not going to be staying up until the early hours of the morning tonight scrambling to finish my paper so that rocks.

Crunch time isn't so bad for me and for that I am so thankful. :D Good planning on my part though. I need to remember this when I'm flipping out the next few semesters. I've also decided to delay my London study abroad trip another two semesters. Personal reasons, and plus, Jerry's coming with me if I wait. Imagine us loose in Europe. ;). I have two exams left and then I'm outta here. I'm taking my Social Psychology test early (May 4th) just to get it out of the way. I do pretty well on those tests anyway so I figure it'll be better to take it early so I have time to study for my Bio exam (May 10th). I can't believe it's almost over... but at the same time, I can't wait.

No comments: