Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The funniest facebook message ever Via Linds

HOLLAERRR oh man we had so many good times at good ol BR!! I still have all the signs you made me too, haha hanging on my wall in my dorm! my roomies probably think that im CRAZY but thats okay by me... B2K is a burger king value meal, we heart only 2 of the rugs, no u-turns on homecoming, TK, Pdiddy, PW. OO!, Pat = 101, i LOVE to dance in the middle of your street when pat drives by, almost getting killed by ovid's parents, "i like getting hit with hot dogs, it dont bother me none!" theres a guy who GAGFI and is a FIJAM in my psyc class this semester and reminds me of you! (not in a bad way HA HA) and by the way PAT IS ONE OF MY FRIENDS ON FACEBOOK yayyy but too bad hes like a druggie now :/ oh well! I MISS YOU LOTS AND YOU NEED TO COME VISIT IN SOUTH CACKALACKEE (thats a strictly phonetic spelling), *LOVE ALWAYS,* linz (the ghetto way)

This brought back so many memories, it was ridiculous. All of our inside jokes, some that I almost forgot... This week has been kind of crappy and it's only Monday... this definately put a smile on my face. I laughed nonstop for about five minutes. Ah... good times, just reminding me that there are only 3 more weeks 'till this semester of college ends and summer begins. And hot it shall be.

No comments: