Thursday, April 14, 2005

IM from "anon" emo kid...

cloudofdarkness7:
Do you ever find yourself running on society's treadmill of Conformity?
cloudofdarkness7: are u trying to shatter the essence of my being?????!!!!!
Surf N Waves 04: maybe i'm trying to flippin blow it to pieces.
cloudofdarkness7: my day was another meaningless contribution to society's structure of rational idealism
cloudofdarkness7: only Chris Carraba understands!!!!
Surf N Waves 04: chris carrabba died.
cloudofdarkness7: what
Surf N Waves 04: KIDDING.
cloudofdarkness7: gosh i almost killed myself
Surf N Waves 04: were you on the verge of crying tears of evermore?
cloudofdarkness7: yes
cloudofdarkness7: im at an unstable time in my life i mean if i don't have dashbord then i dont have anything

Ha ha Kathryn is ridiculous. I like how she went through the trouble of making up this ridiculous screen name to mess with me. :P I was amused.

No comments: