Saturday, April 30, 2005

I woke up to this message from Kathleen post-Fiji.

M0chaMag1c: heeeyy
Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: One. Two. Step.
M0chaMag1c returned at 2:19:53 AM.
M0chaMag1c: im nback
M0chaMag1c: nhaha one two stepp
M0chaMag1c: sweettt
M0chaMag1c: i pvoe you mary, youre my bitch
M0chaMag1c: love
M0chaMag1c: love
M0chaMag1c: thatone
M0chaMag1c: yea
M0chaMag1c: yay 4 firfsdat
M0chaMag1c: friday nites
M0chaMag1c: je suis crunk
M0chaMag1c: goodnigth mary!!!!!

* What I have learned from this message
1) I am Kathleen's bitch apparently (that's news to me)
2) Kathleen's english is horrible (granted there is a little bit of alcohol involved... just a little)
3) Contrarily, her French is perfect (crunck isn't a french word, however the rest of it is correct)
4) Our French fluency multiplies by 10 when we're tipsy... I don't know what that is. I don't even know why I speak french when I'm toasted, but I've come to realize my french is so much better with the addition of alcohol. Fact: French people drink wine with every meal... so maybe that has something to do with it. Maybe i'm just full of it. Who knows.

No comments: