Wednesday, April 27, 2005

One down, two to go.

I presented my Psychology project today with two other group members. I think it went really well. Now all I have to do is, turn in my portfolio for Creative Writing on Thursday and then my Anthropology paper (15 + pages) on Friday. That's a handful... can you tell it's crunch time yet? Ha ha. The anthropololgy paper, I know sounds like a huge pain, but I started it early and I have 15 pages already and I'm still going. I feel like I'm going to end up writing a real ethnography for my work. The prospect is actually kind of exciting. I've been doing reasearch all semester and I feel like I actually have learned something and have something to say. I think he'll be impressed. On that note, seeing as how I have 4 grades in that class one test grade, participation, one paper and then the final huge paper that I'm working on now... everything is weighted pretty heavily. I'm sure I've mentioned this before. But... today I got my paper that I wrote on two ethnographies I studied back and I got an A! I think I may end up with an A in the class if the final paper I'm working on right now gets a good grade. I feel really good about it so hopefully that will all work out. But I was really excited when I got my paper back. I worked really hard on it and I'm not gonna lie, reading his comments were fun. They really made my day. On that note, I have a lot of writing to do and a lot of things to catch up on. Event though that 15 pager isn't due until May 6th, I just want to get it out of the way right now. So I may be tucked away for a few days, but in two weeks I'll be moving out. :D

No comments: