Saturday, April 23, 2005

Quite possibly the coolest thing since sliced bread...
It will only be cool if the right people wear it though, I imagine a bunch of d-bags walking around with a "holla at yo boy" type message by their crotch which would be painfully uncool. I would laugh in their faces, I'm sure you would too.

Click here to see the amazing belt!

Once I went to a party and I saw a stupid tool with a thing that you have to constantly twirl in the air and if you twirled it fast enough it would work kinda like this scrolling belt buckle thing here, only this was hand held and it said something uber stupid like "XXX Girls XXX" yeah... it made me want to part the crowd like moses parted the waters and declare my undying love for him... Except not. He just looked like a d-bag.

No comments: