Sunday, April 03, 2005

Doups and I on the notorious grading of "the Richards"

Surf N Waves 04:
yeah he only gave me 100s twice
Doups of CAN: he rarely gives 100's
Doups of CAN: wow, you nerd
Surf N Waves 04: he took a point off of like a comma in the wrong place, which I could have argued was in the right place... afterall he is a government teacher not an english teacher...
Surf N Waves 04: i'm like RICHARDS my paper was kick ass and you know it
Surf N Waves 04: and he's like yeah i know but there was probably a gramatical error somewhere
Surf N Waves 04: notice he said "probably"
Surf N Waves 04: don't just assume
Surf N Waves 04: ugh i always got so mad when he would give me 99's because it's like gah you might as well give me 100 you know you want to
Doups of CAN: NERD ALLERT!!!!
Surf N Waves 04: shut up
Surf N Waves 04: it's frustrating when YOU KNOW he's not giving you a 100 based on a technicality
Doups of CAN: ...yes, very true
Doups of CAN: i say again: NERD ALERT!!!
Surf N Waves 04: for something like oh there's prob a gramatical error that he didn't catch because he skimmed through your paper
Doups of CAN: yea, that's true
Doups of CAN: NERD!!!
Doups of CAN: lol
Doups of CAN: it's a WHOPPING 1% you missed out on
Surf N Waves 04: no ugh you don't understand how many 99's I had in that class and only two 100s... every time i'd be like uh excuse me richards and he would smile his old man smile
Doups of CAN: i think you'll get over it
Surf N Waves 04: and i couldn't do anything about it
Surf N Waves 04: and he'd be like "oh miss mary" great paper
Surf N Waves 04: UGH why didnt you give me a 100 then?
Surf N Waves 04: like i wanted to hate him for it, but I couldn't because it's richards
Doups of CAN: meh, i hate government though
Doups of CAN: and i'd drop it if this wasn't april

No comments: