Friday, April 08, 2005

Message from Todd last night at 3:15 am

bhouse2004: hey

Auto response from Surf N Waves 04: Stretched passed the edge and now I feel like breaking, with my back against the wall...

Still dreams collide where words can't describe, all the distance waiting outside. Will we burn that bridge when we come to it? We'll let our light shine.

bhouse2004: wake up and talk to me you sorostitute
bhouse2004: wtf are u doing in bed lazy ass

Later today when Normal people are up and functioning

Surf N Waves 04: omg this year's earth day shirts are the shit
Surf N Waves 04: THE GIVING TREE IS ON THEM!
bhouse2004: hahaha
bhouse2004: you crazy slut

I don't know about you, but the last time I checked, crazy sluts don't like the earth or the giving tree let alone earth day.

No comments: