Saturday, April 16, 2005

Last night definatly brough an end to the worst week ever

- I went to Juxta-Kwon-Do with my Sigs... and it was illegal how hot their show was. I think I died when Eric took the stage and sang that Boys II Men song... he has such an amazing voice... so does Zach, well pretty much all of them have amazing voices. They are such funny charismatic guys. We decided they were a lot hotter when they sang. They also did an encore song which was AMAZING. They did a rap sequence thing - costumes and everything! Yeah acapella rap! You heard it here first. This one guy (I don't know his name) did Usher's Yeah... during this little rap sequence... and it was so good. I love these guys. Rumor has it that Eric will be partying at Foxridge tonight. :P

- After Juxta, the Sigs had a ladies night at Phi Kappa Tau... and those guys are great. They're really nice. It was a themed party but of course only like 4 people showed up dressed up and none of the Sigs were those 4 people. :D Anyway there were also some sketch guys there (when aren't there sketch guys?) but... it was funny because this guy came up to me and was like "Hey I think there's something wrong with me, could you check me out?" Sarah was right behind me when he said that and just laughed in his face. It was quite possibly the worst pick up line I've ever heard in my life. Also, there was a guy who was trying to dance with me I guess... and Jerry was facing me and saw him coming up behind me looking really sketch and her eyes widened and then she shrieked really loudly, everyone turned around... ha ha. I think it was the best thing ever. PS: I got away! Go me.

- On the way back to Phi Kappa Tau, we met up with Chris and Don and they walked us back... on our way back on South Main Street, Don kept telling me how he wasn't doing well in Psyc and really needed help since I am a Psyc major... anyway as he's asking for help, he's not watching where he's going and walks right into a fire hydrant and it hits him right in the groin. He just stood there for a second and fell over. It was the funniest thing I have EVER seen. Right when he falls over a cop drives by really slowly and we were all like GET UP or else she's gonna think you're drunk and arrest you so he got up and tried to walk in a straight line but he was in so much pain. I felt bad for him. After that fiasco, we decided we all wanted to go to DX. So, as we're walking to DX... I told Don he should totally keep up with the tradition of nightly shrubbery diving so that we could get pictures... Anyway, Don decides to take my advice and he jumps into the closest bush, only it turned out to be a thorn bush and he fell through it! He was laying on the ground - bush split in half, screaming "Ow." I felt so bad, I am partially to blame, but a) VT really shouldn't have thorn bushes anywhere so that this kind of stuff doesn't happen b) Don really should have made sure it was a safe bush before jumping in it. So anyway, Chris and I tried to get him out, but I'm pretty much useless so a group of guys walked by and decided to help us. I felt so bad for Don, he was screaming the whole way he was getting pulled out and I felt bad for the nice guys that helped because they were covered in thorns too and it hurt. Even though that really sucked for Don, Chris got some pretty rad pictures of it all.

No comments: