Monday, April 18, 2005

Links of the day a la Mary (that's me!)

Cereality! What an awesome concept... we need one of these here at VT. I'm not a big fan of cereal because I am lactose (what's the point of eating cereal without milk?), but I'm not going to lie... it would hands down KICK ASS if there was one of these here or in my hometown for that matter. It's sleek, clean, and simple and, for the lactose people like myself... there is a cafe! I can do cafes! What a concept!

For you Artsy Fartsy Quasi Nerds - I offer you a link to Data Art... where you fill out a questionnaire and they take your results and create a piece of art in the form of abstract expressionism... I make it sound really uncool, because I have a way of doing that, but I promise you it's really neat and you should definately go and check it out. It may take 30 seconds or so for the final product (the art) to show up. But I assure you, it's worth waiting to see.

70 degrees! Hope you're enjoying your day!

No comments: