Thursday, April 07, 2005

Via Zooley

Hip Hop Marmalade spic And span,
Met you one summer and it all began
Your the best girl that I ever did see,
The great Larry Bird Jersey 33
When you take a sip you buzz like a hornet
Billy Shakespere wrote a whole bunch of sonnets
Call me Willy Whistle cause I can't speak baby
Sumthin in your eyes went and drove me crazy
Now I can't forget you and it makes me mad,
Left one day and never came back
Stayed all summer then went back home,
Macauly Culkin wasn't Home Alone
Fell deep in love,but now we ain't speakin
Michael J Fox was Alex P Keaton
When I met you I said my name was Rich
You look like a girl from Abercrombie and Fitch

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!?!?!

And there we have it... the 8th wonder of the world courtesy of LFO.

1 comment:

Michael L. said...

Didn't you hear this song when it first came out? It means unless you're a prep you will never make it into LFO's pants.