Thursday, April 28, 2005

Today I am AWESOME! (but just today only)

Why you ask?

a) I turned in my Portfolio today which took a HUGE weight off my shoulders. 2 projects down, one more to go. Anthropology is due tomorrow and all I have to do is proof read and maybe add a paragraph or so. But I'm over my 15 page minimum and I have so much research to back up my paper which I'm dorkily excited about.

b) I fixed my computer (no thanks to Drew). My professor is cool and accidently sent the class a virus when he was trying to send us our Peer Grade sheets for our Psychology project. That was cool. I think I flipped out for about 5 hours when I couldn't open any of my word files or any files for that matter. No PDF files were opening. I was essentially screwed because my portfolio wouldn't open and neither would my anthropology paper. Anyway, who woulda thought that all I had to do was go to system restore and go back to another date when my computer was perfectly fine?! How awesome is that? I know this is probably like the easiest thing ever to do and all you CS majors are probably like gosh, that's the most basic thing you could ever do aside from running spybot. Ha ha do you like how I think I know what I'm talking about? Anyway, I was really proud of myself because I know NOTHING about computers and Drew even came over to help (he works at Best Buy fixing computers for people) and didn't know what to do. So essentially he was useless and I felt awesome because I could fix it and he coudln't. And I didn't lose any of my ridiculously long papers. I rock. Hard.

No comments: