Monday, April 25, 2005

Things that made me smile today:

- My mom calling me during Anthropology class leaving a message saying it was "urgent." Me calling back and realizing that "urgent" really means her asking me if I will accompany her to Myrtle Beach for some business matters a few days after I get home from Tech.

- Anthropology ending early today and the news from our prof saying that it would be ending early from here on out. SWEET

- Social Psyc ending early today as well!

- Kathryn sending me a package full of awesomeness in the mail today. This includes a "basket weaving card" with ideas for shirts to wear in New York... ex: "No I do not want a fake Louis Vuitton bag, gracias!" Ha ha... But that's not all, this box came with The Arcade Fire's "Funeral" CD (which I am listening to right now and loving), The Kings of Leon "Aha Shake Heartbreak" CD, and Simon & Garfunkle, and The O.C. Mix One... Is she not the bestest friend ever or what?! I cannot wait until my New York trip with her! :D

- My advisor being awesome and force adding me into a Psyc class I wanted and my favorite professor of this semester saying that he was going to be teaching the class. SWEETNESS!

- The velvet blazer I got to wear today because the weather was perfect for it. (Yes, it snowed in Blacksburg yesterday).

Hope you're having a good one.

No comments: