Wednesday, August 31, 2005


Crazy Mad Props to Urban Outfitters
(only for 2 seconds though)

First off, I thought this shirt was glorious. So true. Also, today my friend Colin who is in LA sent me a text message that said, "holy crap mary, i just bought sunglasses from urban outfitters. now i have trendy eyes." I think we're losing him you guys... where is our Colin and what has LA done to him?

In other news for those of you who were wondering. The epic battle is over. Patrick and I are no longer "fighting."

Pat: i am lucky.
Pat: i think we should make up.
Pat: ive been such a jerk and im sorry.
Pat: is that what you wanted to hear?
Pat: I'M SORRY!
Me: you know what this means right?
Me: i win!
Pat: no it doesn't.
Pat: fighting isn't about winning.
Pat: or losing.
Pat: it's about growing together.

Ha ha... like I said, this is probably the best "fight" ever.

Later...

Pat: so how have you been?
Me: much better now that this fight is over
Pat: i was hoping you'd say that.
Pat: you're such a charmer.

a little later than the first later....

Pat: im glad we're not fighting anymore.
Pat: i bet you've missed me
Me: just a little bit
Me: not a lot
Pat: but a little nonetheless?
Pat: nice

1 comment:

Mansard said...

Oh, NO! Too many bands out there already know only three chords... is the shirt making fun or encouraging suckiness?