Tuesday, August 23, 2005


Whatever you do, please don't get me rescued...
(I like it too much here)

The Jacks Mannequin CD came out today. I have my copy, do you have yours? It's a great CD, very upbeat. I'm currently listening to it (hence the title of this post). Coincidently, Andrew McMahon (singer of JM and SoCo) is getting a bone marrow transplant. Matt also sent me an advanced copy of the new Death Cab CD and I must say, I do like most of the songs, but the others will take time to get used to. I'm not sure how I feel about the CD as a whole. Give me a few days to let it sink it. I've also been obsessed with Elliott Smith and Rilo Kiley lately. I'm taking myself back in time. I must have listened to Elliott Smith's "Say Yes" at least 10 times today... in a row. Apparently his record company is releasing a new CD. A compliation of songs that he wrote before his death that were never released I'm suspecting... so unfortunate that he died. I love his music.

As for classes today...
I had my class with JD Boyer today and yes, it was even better than people said it was going to be. I can see why he is a legend. I felt like I was at a comedy club... a comedy club that teaches you Geography too. Ha ha. Love the man.

Did any of your classes have Ninjas in them?
Did news 7 come and actually record your lecture?
Does your prof. cuss more than a sailor?
Does your teacher put up pictures of Thai prostitues standing in front of a KFC sign with a caption that says "A real prositute standing in front of a corporate prostitute?"
Is your class laced with irony?
Do you get quized on what regions produce the most drugs?

I didn't think so. JD Boyer is the shit. I love VT for having him as a professor here. If anybody has a chance to visit me. Come on a Thursday and go to this effing awesome class with me. It's amazing.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

endurance treadmill is something to know about.

Anonymous said...

Blogging Baby Study Hall: Obesity
Every week Blogging Baby Study Hall will bring you a compilation of past Blogging Baby articles on a particular topic.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a error coin
site/blog. It pretty much covers error coin related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Michael L. said...

Okay, time for a real comment. Your professor rocks. And I'm jealous. You win.