Tuesday, August 16, 2005

A Fresh Start, A New Love, Here we go...

Currently, I'm being swept off my feet by a writer. Perks: the messages/e-mails/texts/letters I receive are pure poetry. I pretty much get butterflies just reading them. He always comes up with a clever way to sign his name, instead of "Sincerely" I get, "With boquets of snapdragons." It's wonderful. I don't think I have honestly been this happy in a long time. I'm sure many of you can tell that there's a spring in my step. I can. I'm all smiles and that's what I've needed for so long. Too bad this probably won't be lasting much longer seeing as I have to go back to school soon and with that comes a whole new adventure and many trips to Winston-Salem. I'll leave it at that.

Today I spent my morning and a good chunk of my afternoon with Matty. Gosh, I love this kid. I went shopping with him and served as a guide. Ha ha, yes, pick your jaws off the ground, we got Matt to go shopping. Ladies, let me just say he's looking HOT these days. And I'm not just saying that because he's my friend. Honestly, dude's looking good. Jump on that opportunity if it ever presents itself to you. Anyway, we had such a fun time, we sang to Jacks Mannequin pretty much the whole way to Potomac Mills. :P Yeah, he also did a few weird dances too. Just being Matt. Anyway, I haven't gotten a chance to hang out with him much this summer, but days like today just remind me of what an awesome guy/friend he is and really makes me wish we were all back in school right now so that everyday can be like today. Also, I had to say goodbye to Kathryn today. That was pretty sad because she's moving out of the state so this may very well be the last time we have a night like tonight. I know I will be keeping in touch with her and all that good stuff, but I don't think the reality has sunken in yet. I think it's just because we know that we'll be able to see each other. We both have cars and strong bonds. So here's to friendship, new beginnings, love, smiles and everything inbetween. PS: Thanks to the ridiculous rain on the ride home, Matt and I almost died via hydroplaning... good thing A4's have anti-lock breaks! Hollllller.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whither the Yuan?
Does a falling unemployment rate really tell us what we think it does about the jobs market? Co-bloggers Max Sawicky and Tom Walker debate David Altig on labor-force participation.
Hi, good information site here. Thanks for taking the time to set it up.

I have a arthritis pain relief site/blog. It pretty much covers arthritis pain relief related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)