Friday, August 05, 2005

It's a small world afterall, it's a small world afterall...
(Fact: it's the most annoying song ever yet it's so true)

So the other day I met this cool kid named Ryan who happened to go to Hampden-Sydney where C.W. Hedelt goes to school. And I hate when people ask me "hey do you know so and so?" because there's 27,000 undergrads at my school, and no, I do not know everyone. But I mentioned that I knew someone from his school and Ryan was nice enough about it so he's like who? And I was like well I doubt you know him because there are lots of people, but his name is Carden and he's like oh yeah, he lived in my hall. Great guy! What a small world. And it was really random how I met this kid too because I was in a semi-social setting and someone asked me what type of guy I wanted to meet and of course I was scarastic about it and said something like, "oh I want to meet someone infinately interesting but since that won't happen I want to meet someone who can teach me different ways to tie a tie" and then he was like uh, I know how to tie 9 different necktie knots and I can teach you how to tie a bowtie. Ask and you shall receive right?

No comments: