Friday, August 12, 2005


SUFJAN STEVENS!

So it's no secret that we all frequent Zach Klein's blog like it's our job. Honestly, the man's blog has become the online version of the Washington Post (except with more interesting news). It's become part of my morning "routine." Coffee or tea, Washington Post, ZK's Blog... then work. Anyway, there was an amazing Sufjan Steven's link today on the site where you can listen to him play LIVE! Also, in other Sufjan Stevens related news, he's playing at the 9:30 club on September 27th which sucks because it's a Tuesday but I figure hey, if we can drive 4 hours to see Bright Eyes on a Tuesday night in North Carolina, then we can definately drive 4 hours north to see Sufjan Stevens! Maybe I'm just being crazy here. I tried looking for North Carolina dates and there wern't any, but maybe more will get added so keep your fingers crossed. Anyway, I know you're anxious so here's the link. Have fun getting your mind blown to pieces.
Sufjan Stevens live

My favorite song on the Illinois CD so far is Chicago and it is totally different live. A good different. Have a listen.

No comments: