Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Ohhhh Coffee in the morning Coffee in the evening Coffee at Suppertime... when your name is Mary, you drink Coffee all the time!

I am excited. I just bought a new blend. It is delicious, and my mom, the hater of all things coffee thinks it's amazing. And it might very well be just that. Anyway, it's called "Creme Caramel" and it's pretty much the highlight of my life as of now (even though Jase swears that the highlight of my life right now is that I get to hang out with him on Wednesday). Delicious. It actually keeps me sane throughout the day unlike previous coffees, no shaking as a side effect. Sounds like a winner to me! :) Hope your Tuesday is a good one!

PS: I am now the owner of some pretty d-bag sunglasses. Yes, I have avaitors. BUT, they are not your typical gold/silver framed d-bag glasses. These are classy white. :) However, I promise you (and make note of this), that I will NEVER EVER wear them indoors or to a party. They are strictly to shield my eyes from the UV rays of the sun when driving or outside. This I promise you.

No comments: